Who we are and how we’re wired has much to do with what activities we find enjoyable and profitable. To laser in on your niche utilize A.P.S.
The Arno Profile System (APS) is a computerized report generated through a comprehensive 54-question survey. This Questionnaire measures the clients’ needs, natural traits, strengths, and weaknesses according the their temperament.
The APS does not measure a person’s behavior; it identifies a person’s inborn, unique temperament, which God has designed in each of us.
Understanding temperaments gives us:
- Helps Us understand others
- Helps Us determine why we react to people, places, and things
- It determines how we handel the stresses and pressures of daily living
- Helps Us determine how people react to us
Many people confuse temperament with personality or character. Temperament is inborn; Personality is how we perform for the world to see.
The Personality Equation is:
Temperament + Environment = Personality
- Temperament is the inborn part of man that determines how we handle stresses on life. (How we are wired)
- Environment is learned behavior through interactions with life experiences. (How we’re affected by life)
- Personality is our behavior. (How we interact with the world around us)
The APS is 93.4% accurate and is an integral tool used by many Christian counselors and coaches. If you desire the APS please click the order button below.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND INFORMED CONSENT:
All communications, records, and results will be held in strict confidence. Information concerning you will not be shared with persons other than suport staff unless you have authorized and signed a written release of information indicating informed consent to such a release.
Due to licensing restrictions and the sensitive nature of these reports, we cannot administer the A.P.S. Response Form online. The Form(s) will be sent to you in a PDF file. (You must have Adobe Reader installed). Please Follow the instructions, complete the form, then call our office for additional instructions.
If you have any questions concerning the form after it arrives, call our office.